KIZASHI Corporation (“KIZASHI”) will obtain personal information in order to provide our services. KIZASHI will comply with laws and regulations related to personal information and employment placement services, and treat collected personal information in an appropriate manner.
- 1.Acquisition of Personal Information
- KIZASHI shall acquire personal information in a proper manner and shall not acquire personal information through deception or any other wrongful means.
- 2.Purpose of Usage of Personal Information
KIZASHI shall use personal information within the extent necessary for the purpose of the following objectives. In cases where it becomes necessary to use information for purposes other than those indicated below, KIZASHI shall obtain the consent from the person concerned prior to usage.
- To provide services to our client companies wishing to recruit talents
- To provide services to individuals wishing to search for new career opportunities
- To provide services to our client companies wishing to provide job-placement support for re-employment
- 3.Safe Management of Personal Information
- KIZASHI shall provide the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information and for other safe management of personal information.
- 4.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
KIZASHI shall not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the person concerned, except for the following situations:
- When a request is received from the national government, a local government or other public entity based on the procedure stipulated in the laws and regulations
- When it is determined that there is necessity to handle emergency situation such as avoiding danger to protect life
- 5.Entrustment of Personal Information
- In cases where KIZASHI entrusts the handling of personal information in whole or in part to a third party, KIZASHI shall conduct a strict investigation on the third party and undertake necessary and appropriate supervision of the party to ensure safe management of personal information KIZASHI entrusts.
- 6.Correction of Personal Information
- KIZASHI shall accept a request from the person concerned for correction and deletion of the person’s own personal information. KIZASHI shall quickly and appropriately respond to the request upon investigation. KIZASHI shall not accept such request if KIZASHI is unable to confirm the identity of the requested person to be the same as the owner of the personal information. Furthermore, if correction or deletion may disrupt KIZASHI’s activities or record of activities, KIZASHI may not be able to accept the request for correction or deletion.